Participant Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the Solomon’s Vault Global LLC (SVG) Participant (s) and the benefits available thereunder (the “SVG Service”).
ALL PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO THE SV SERVICE ARE URGED TO READ THE PATRON TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT AN SVG REPRESENTATIVE AT ATTN: PARTICIPANTS – Solomon’s Vault Global, 35 Patterson Rd Unit 464592 Lawrenceville, GA 30044. This patron terms & conditions (the “Patron Terms & Conditions,” or “Agreement”) is made between Solomon’s Vault Global, LLC (“SVG”), a Limited Liability Company with office address at 35 Patterson Rd. Lawrenceville GA 30044 and the persons registering on the application (“you” or the “Participant”). A photo ID will be requested for verification and participation.
- Description of SVG Services. Each Participant is entitled to receive described benefits for specified services and other products offered by participating Service Providers through SVG.
a) All Benefits, including, without limitation, a then current listing of participating Service Providers, are accessible online at: https://www.solomonsvaultglobal.com (the “Benefits Website”). To access Benefits or information related to Benefits or the SVG Services from the Benefits Website, a Patron will be required to be in good standing and also may be required to enter his or her SVG registered address, email address and create a password for use.
b) Benefits available to Participants are based upon negotiated rates from participating Service Provider’s usual and customary fees, or on national or regional fees for such Product or Service, not SVG. Actual savings and benefits will vary depending upon Member’s physical location in the United States and the specific service(s). SVG Service Providers may or may not participate in the Lock Your Rate Program. Services may not discount below a certain amount; for example if a 20% discount falls below $90.00, the fee may remain at $90.00 or whatever the minimum amount is for the obtained service(s). Benefits available to Participants may not be combined with discounts from any other program (s) offered from SVG or its Service Providers. If member receives any services or product not specifically identified by SVG from a Service Provider (s) who is or is not part of the SVG Collaborative, it will be at the sole risk of the Participant upon the Participants’ decision to engage with such services or products outside of the provisions of SVG. Solomon’s Vault Global reserves the right at its own discretion to terminate Participants due to conflicts of interests at anytime. Some financial products such as may be for Insurances, Financial Planning, etc. by law do not discount payments for premiums. SVG Service Providers for those services will abide by Industry Regulations set forth by the Authorities and Individual Carriers to process applications upon Participants’ agreement for specific products or services. Some plans are provided through a network which offers their own discounts and SVG participants may have access to those networks also, if available.
c) All Benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution without notice and SVG makes no representations or warranties with respect to, and accepts no responsibility or liability for out of date or erroneous information related thereto. Participants are free to perform due diligence or inquire about any benefits or resources.
d) SVG has negotiated with Service Providers of Benefits in an attempt to acquire the best possible products and services. Participants may schedule calls and appointments through SVG main website or by use of main telephone number for access to some services or with other Providers directly. Participants will be notified of any SVG changes to online portals and telephone numbers as it occurs and participant may receive information as provided to from other Providers as it occurs as well.
e) Participants are required adhere to strict confidentiality regarding pricing, fees, and rates given through SVG benefits and refrain from communicating any pricing, fees, and rates to others who are encountered. A Participant is permitted to acknowledge their savings in percentage form (%), i.e, “I saved X% with tax preparation services using “XYZ Benefits”, or “ I received an affordable “rate” with a SV Global Professional”. A violation of this confidentiality provision may result in your forfeit and termination of your SVG participation and benefits along with potential legal action from SVG and/or potential legal action from its’ service providers.
f) The Participation fee to access SVG Community is as shown on the enrollment payment page on the main website and is nonrefundable. The subscription access is monthly but can be arranged quarterly or annual as offered and if business office is contacted. There may be additional optional benefits that are billed according to the Service Provider including for teleconference calls. Participants are given notification of such additional and optional fee(s) for their approval.
2. Participant Term; Cancellation; Renewals. A Participant shall be entitled to all of the Benefits available by participating with the SV Community for a monthly, quarterly or annual period under a benefit level chosen, commencing on the date of acceptance of the Participant’s Profile Form(s) and payment for the stated period thereafter (the “Participant Term”). An automatic renewal will take place until a cancellation is requested or terminated electronically via Paypal from Participant. If a member cancels, the Participant can renew and any increased discounts will begin at the base level if renewed after sixty (60) days; unless the Participant has been a member at or beyond 12 months and if so, the renewal will begin at the level the Participant cancelled from previously. SVG reserves the right at its discretion to change or cancel the terms and conditions of this Agreement and its’ Benefits at any time.
3. Electronic Disclosure and Consent. Your submission of an electronic application form shall constitute your consent to receive any and all disclosures, notices and other communications including any notice that may be legally required to be provided to you regarding this Agreement, in electronic form. SVG will provide all future disclosures and notices by sending a notice to the electronic mail address that you have provided. At your request, SVG agrees to provide you with a paper copy of any amendments to this Agreement but SVG will charge you a processing fee and a shipping fee for such service. You may request paper copies of required notices by sending such request to Attn: Participants, SVG, 35 Patterson Rd. Unit 464592 Lawrenceville, GA 30044.
a) You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if you do SVG will immediately terminate this Agreement and the benefits accessed through SVG. To withdraw your consent, please contact SVG by sending such request to Attn: Participants, SVG, 35 Patterson Rd. Unit 464592 Lawrenceville, GA 30044.
b) In order for you to access and retain this information, your system must meet the following requirements: (1) A PC or Macintosh compatible computer or other Internet-ready device, (2) Internet Access, (3) An Internet browser such as Internet Explorer 4.0 or above, or another such equivalent Internet browser. In order for you to print or download disclosures you must have a printer connection from your PC or sufficient hard-drive space available to save the disclosures. Your submission of an online application shall constitute your acknowledgement that you have access to the software and hardware necessary to receive via electronic means these disclosures and notice of any changes to the software and hardware requirements.
c) It is your responsibility to maintain accurate contact information in your Participant profile or contact SVG immediately if your electronic or US postal mail address changes and if you are unwilling or unable to update the information online. You can also contact SVG to inform SVG of such changes through the website contact form so that SVG may confirm with you.
4. SVG Service Fee; Renewal Fees. The current SVG Participant fee (the “Service Fee”) will be automatically billed to Participant’s designated credit card account or other authorized billing source (e.g., debit card, ACH) and as subscribed through Paypal or other Vendor Processor on an recurring basis. Any Participant who uses a debit card as the designated credit card account acknowledges that SVG will not be responsible for any fees or penalties associated with insufficient funds, bounced checks or any other form of fee due to a charge of the Service Fee to a debit card provided by the Participant. Unless Participant cancels directly with SVG or alters their auto-renewal status through Paypal or other Vendor Processor online pursuant to Section 6 of this Agreement prior to the end of Participant’s then-current Participant Term, SVG will automatically renew Participant at the end of such then-current Participant Term as authorized upon enrollment and will bill the then-current renewal Service Fee to the designated billing source.
5. Right to Cancel; Refund of SVG Service Fee. Participant can and have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time and access to SVG community will cease upon notice of cancellation.
a. Cancellation may be requested directly to SVG by email from the Patron by sending such request to Attn: Patrons, SVG, 35 Patterson Rd Unit 464592, Lawrenceville, GA 30044, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Accounting.
6. Refunds. Refund policy is considered if requested within three (3) days of payment of Participant’s accepted enrollment. If Participant cancels after three (3) days for which Participant has paid the Service Fee, the Participant cannot receive a refund of such Service Fee nor any portion thereof. Due to the nature of the services and resources provided by SVG (many of which are accessible immediately upon enrollment), payment for access is nonrefundable. Participant will remain liable for any other fees or charges to be paid pursuant to this Agreement for the SVG Service and Benefits. Participant can request cancellation after application has been accepted and SVG will honor them as a regular Participant for the Service Term pursuant to sections 4-5. Participant should promptly send notice of such if there is any concern for an error(s) in billing. Patron should send immediate notification to SVG including all Patron contact details, billing dates, transaction details and the credit card and/or debit card number that was billed to Attn: Accounting, SVG, 35 Patterson Rd Unit 464592 Lawrenceville GA 30044 and also send to email@example.com Subject: Accounting.
7. Disclaimer of Liability. SVG shall have no liability in regard to any services or products provided, or to be provided, by any affiliate or non-affiliated third-party sponsor, affiliate or service provider (“Service Provider”). Most Service Providers are independent contractors and not employees, partners or joint venture partners with SVG, unless otherwise given notice. SVG shall have no liability in regard to benefits provided, or to be provided by any Service Provider. You agree that claims with regard to services shall be made against the Service Provider providing or performing such services and not SVG. Although SVG upon request by the Participant may endeavor to resolve or intervene in conjunction with a Participant experiencing a problem or discrepancy with a service provider, in the event any product or service obtained by a Participant is modified, defective, or otherwise unsatisfactory to the Participant, the Participant will look solely to the service provider, seller, merchant or manufacturer of the product or service for any repair, exchange, refund or satisfaction of claim. Participant understands and acknowledges that SVG cannot force Service Providers to provide any product, service and that Service Providers are free to run their businesses as usual and customary for themselves and can begin or halt products and services at their own discretion.
8. SVG Participant Representation and Obligations. In return for the benefits available under SVG, each Participant acknowledges such Participant’s obligations to SVG as follows: (a) you have read the “Participant Terms & Conditions” carefully, and understand the provisions of SVG and the billing method of payment for benefits (Participant fee); (b) You may cancel with SVG at any time prior to the conclusion of the then current Participant Term and will not be entitled to a refund nor refund of the pro rata unused portion of the Service Fee, (c) the Participant Term will renew automatically effective the anniversary day following the conclusion of the existing Participant Term unless you elect to cancel in accordance with this Agreement; (d) the benefits of Participant in SVG are not assignable without the express written consent of SVG and you will use your Participant Access only for personal, non commercial use or for the benefit of immediate family or business based on level you’ve chosen.
9. Governing Law; Arbitration. This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia. Any dispute arising between you and SVG will be submitted to arbitration in the State of Georgia in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect. Nothing herein stated shall deprive you of the benefits of your state’s consumer protection laws.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. Service Providers may pay a fee to SVG for the use of its intellectual property. ACCORDINGLY AND UNLESS A SERVICE PROVIDER HAS AGREED OTHERWISE, ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ADVICE, MERCHANDISE AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPANT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY IS GIVEN REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, DATA, SERVICE, ADVICE, SERVICE, PRODUCT OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE TO, OR PURCHASED BY PARTICIPANT THROUGH THE COMMUNITY RESOURCES OR OTHERWISE THROUGH HIS OR HER PATRONAGE IN SVG SERVICE(S).
11. General Release. Each Participant, for himself/herself, and on behalf of any person who uses the services and resources available through the SVG Service (“Participant Beneficiary”), hereby forever releases, acquits and discharges SVG from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action that such Participant or such Participant’s legal representatives may have by reason of any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the use of any and all services and resources available through the SVG Service. The sole recourse available to a Participant, Participant Beneficiary or their legal representatives shall be to cancel any access to benefits for the Participant.
12. Receipt of Mail. SVG cannot guarantee that it receives any mail that the Participant claims to have sent. Participant should, at his/her own expense, send any notices to SVG in a form to ensure to Participant that their communication arrived to SVG, which form may include but not be limited to FedEx, UPS, USPS Return Receipt Requested and USPS Certified Mail.
13. Entire Agreement. The foregoing Participant Terms & Conditions contain the entire terms and agreements in connection with participation in the SVG Community with it’s Products and Services and no representations, inducements, promises or agreement, or otherwise, between SVG and the Participant not included herein, shall be of any force or effect. If any of the foregoing terms or provisions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
14. Binding Effect. The foregoing Participant Terms & Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of SVG and the Participant as well as their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Clicking the button will return to the Profile.
Copyright © 2019 Solomon’s Vault Global LLC All rights reserved.